Well I haven’t posted my progress in a while so here is goes:
- · I finished the Race for the Cure in 39 minutes! Yuck! But I finished & I finished in less than 40 minutes which is always my goal!!
- · After my horrible Race for the Cure finish, I started to kick my Butt into gear. My dad & I were supposed to do the Tulsa Run 15k together but neither one of us had been training the way we should. So we are doing the 5k instead.
- · For the last 3 weeks I have been working on my endurance. I can now run almost 3 miles without stopping. I can do it in about 35 minutes. The real test will be on Saturday!!
- · Saturday will be my 1 year anniversary of my very 1st 5k!!
- · I think I have become addicted to running!! When I am running my stress just goes away!!
- · My next goal will be the Route 66 Marathon relay (5 miles)!! It will be my longest run ever!! I can do it!!
- I have already started to look for 5k’s in 2014!! I think will be doing the St. Patrick’s Day 5k & may the Aquarium 10k or 5k (depending how my training is going)!!