Monday, April 21, 2014

Last Week's Update


It was a crazy week last week!!  I didn’t get into the gym at all!! L But last Tuesday was Cole’s birthday!!  He turned 16!!  I can’t believe it!!  So last Saturday I got my hair done, which was much needed!!  Cole & I went to see Captain American, which was awesome!!  Then we went to dinner with my parents & then had cake at there house!!  On Tuesday I made Cole a special dinner!!  Which I will share on Tasty Tuesday!!  Last week at work was just crazy!!  I just didn’t feel up to going to the gym after work!!!  This weekend was kinda crazy to!!  I had Friday off so I went & had Breakfast all by myself!!  Then went to lunch with my daddy & my niece Ella!!  Todd took Friday afternoon off so we spent the afternoon together!  Saturday Todd & I worked in the yard so I kinda got a workout!!  Then Saturday afternoon we went to Ella’s 2nd birthday party!!  Easter Sunday was just a relax day!!!!

I hope got get in the gym every day this week!!  I only have 39 days until I go on vacation & I want to look my best!!
Today I want to do just a short run!  Tomorrow I might go to step class, Wednesday run & bike & then on Thursday I will do bootcamp!!!

Kristin
Breakfast by myself

Lunch with my favorite niece

Birthday girl

Birthday Boy

My new do

At the movies

Cole's birthday cake

No comments:

Post a Comment