Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Weekly Update


It has been crazy lately but I did manage to get in the gym 3 times last week!!  Tuesday was step class.  All I can say was I didn’t die!!!  I really like step class but when you don’t go for a while it is rough to get back!!  But I did it!!!  Wednesday I ran 1 ½ miles and it felt so good to run!!!  Running is a passion!!  I want to work up to a Half Marathon & maybe even a whole Marathon!!  Thursday was my favorite class Bootcamp!!  I don’t know why I like it so much.  Maybe it’s the weights we do!! Last Monday was the Boston Marathon & we were supposed to wear running shrits but I decided to wear my Tulsa 5k braclet instead.
As you know I am a "I'm Fit Possible" Ambassador & the founder sent us a gift!!  I love what she sent!!!  Now everyone will know how passionate I am about fitness & well being!!! 

Now that my Hawaii trip is only about 30 days away I need to get my but into gear!!  I want to wear a bikini & right now that just is not happening!!  But it will!!  I am super excited to go on this trip!!  I get to spend some time with my cousin Erin!!  I don’t get to see her very often so this will be so much fun!!  We are planning on doing Yoga on the Beach & go parasailing!!! Which neither one of us has ever done!!  I can’t wait!!!!

      

Until next time!!
Kristin
30 days

Remember Boston
Good Run


Bootcamp
I'm Fit Possible



No comments:

Post a Comment