Thursday, October 2, 2014

Crazy Busy


Oh my goodness I have been crazy busy lately!!!  I have neglected my gym workouts.  For the last two weeks I think I have been in the gym maybe 3 times, but I have worked out at home with weights & I have done a few outdoor runs.  Hopefully I will be back on track next week after my race this weekend.  This weekend half my relay team is doing a race on Saturday & the other half is doing a race on Sunday (I am on Sunday).  My BBF Holly & I are doing the Mustache Dash 5k on Sunday.  I am really excited

I am hope to stick to the following workout schedule next week:

Monday – Bike

Tuesday – Run

Wednesday – Run

Thursday – Bootcamp (Oh yeah I haven’t been to Bootcamp in 2 weeks.) L

Friday – Rest

Saturday – Group Run

Sunday – Weights at home 

Until next time!!
Kristin

From this week


From Last week

Mushtashe Dash


No comments:

Post a Comment