Thursday, October 9, 2014

Weekend Update


Yes I know its Thursday but I am just now able to do my weekend update!!  Do sue me!!  I have just be crazy busy.  The weekend was kinda rough.  Our beloved Charlie Dog died.  He was 11 or 12 years old.  So Saturday my wonderful husband & son had to dig a really big hold in our back yard.  Charlie was a very large Black lab.  Saturday afternoon I had to go pick up my packet for my 5k on Sunday.  Sunday was the day!!  I got up to a nice breakfast my husband made.  Then my friend Holly cam and got me.  The race started a 8:30 it was a bit chilly when we started but after we got going it was a beautiful for a run!!  I finished in 37:17 at a 12:00 pace.  Very proud of how I did.

The weekend pf October 17 I am participating in the Blog Well Summit.  It is free & virtual. My kinda conference.  No traveling & no money.  I am not sure what to expect but I am hoping to learn some good tips & tricks for improving my blog!!  I have done anything like this before so we will see how it goes!!  

Until next time!!
Kristin
Charlie Dog
Before the Race
After the Race

Crossing the finish line
Blog Well Summit



2 comments:

  1. Hi Tink. So sorry about Charlie Dog. Sending hugs and love to him up up in doggie heaven. And way to go on that race! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by. We are heartbroken about Charlie Dog, but are working though it.

      Delete