Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Diva Dash Update


This past weekend as you know I did the Diva Dash with my good friend Mandy!  The Diva Dash is always a super fun race!!!  This year was no exception!!  However, this year I had a sore knee that prevented me from doing my best.  I had a goal of finishing in under 45 minutes because of my knee & I did.  My time was 43:46!!  Not great but I finished & I had so much fun!!  After words Mandy & I went to Starbucks & ate a little something & just chatted!!

 

My next race is The Bedlam Run, it’s a 5k!!  The funny thing is when I registered for the race they asked me what team I was a fan of OU (University of Oklahoma) or OSU (Oklahoma State University), I am not a fan of either!! I had to pick one so I picked OSU.  I myself am a TEXAS LONGHORN fan!!!!            

 

Until next time!!

Kristin
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment