Monday, July 20, 2015

Weekend Update

After my run
First of all I need my butt kicked!!  I have been really slacking in the workout area!  I tried to do a 4 mile run on Saturday & I thought I was going to die.  It was hot & sticky.  Starting this week I am going to start back on my regular workout schedule.  I will running at least twice a week in the morning because I think it will be cooler in the morning than in the evening (I hope). 

Virtual Race Medal
I have a race this weekend & I signed up for I virtual race.  I am hoping to complete the virtual race this week. 

I made some good food this weekend.  I made homemade Pimento Cheese & a Strawberry Shortcake.

Homemade Pimento Cheese

1 cup Mayonnaise
4 cups Shredded Cheese (I used Mild Cheddar & Sharp Cheddar)
7 oz. diced Pimentos, drained
Dash of Pepper
Dash of Cayenne Pepper

Mixed all intendants in a bowl & chill for a couple hours
 
Strawberry Shortcake

1 box of Strawberry Cake
1 can of Cream Soda
Store bought cream cheese frosting
Fresh strawberries, sliced

Mix together the cake mix & soda & bake according to the cake mix.  Let the cake cool & frost.  Decorate with sliced strawberries.  Yes it is that simple.  The cake turn out so incredibly moist!!                    

Until next time!!
Kristin



No comments:

Post a Comment