Thursday, February 9, 2017

Great Supperbowl Snack

Last Sunday was the Super bowl!  Actually I didn't have a team in the game so I basically watch for the commercials (which BTW sucked big time).  I watch the half time show just because I wanted to see what Lady Gaga did.  I thought the halftime was pretty good.  This is coming from a girl who is not a big fan of Lady Gaga.

Anyway on to the food!!  I made Buffalo Chicken Dip.  YUMMO!!  Here is the Recipe I used:

3 cans Chicken, Drained (I normally don't like chicken but for this recipe it's the best)
2 (8 oz.) Packages of Cream Cheese
3/4 cups Buffalo Chicken Sauce (I used Frank's Red Hot)
1 cup Blue Cheese Dressing
About a Cup of crumbled Blue Cheese
About a Cup of Cheddar Cheese

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Combine chicken, cream cheese, hot pepper sauce, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, blue cheese dressing and crumbled blue cheese in a large bowl.
3. Transfer chicken mixture to a 9-inch baking dish and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese & some crumbled blue cheese.
4. Bake until lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.

This is one of our favorite go to GameDay snacks.  

That's it for now,

Kristin Rae

 





  

No comments:

Post a Comment