Thursday, February 23, 2017

Taking Care of Myself

As I get older I have realized that it is important go take care of myself. That includes my skin, my hair & my body. I thought I would secrets (well not really secrets) but what I use & do!
 
My skin routine is the Clinique 3-step skin care system.  This includes Liquid Facial Soap, Clarifying Lotion 3 (for combination skin) & Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. At night I use Turnaround Overnight Revitalizing Moisturizer. I have tried other skin care products but I always come back to Clinique.  I have been doing this routine for about 2 weeks & I have seen a huge difference in my skin.
 

 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
For my hair I use Biolage Sugar Shine products.  They were recommended to by my awesome hair dresser Jess.  I have been using this shampoo for a few months.  I don't think I will ever go regular store brand hair care again.
 
I have ordered some new foundation & powder from Clinique which should arrive today.  I will share my thoughts about them soon.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment