Monday, May 12, 2014

Coffee Date


I have seen some bloggers do coffee date posts so here it goes!

I guess I start my saying “If we were having coffee what would we talk about”

-       I like watching crime shows.  My favorite is Criminal Minds & in last week’s episode both Morgan & Reid were shot & now I need to know if they are going to live!

-       I watch all the Real Housewives show on Bravo.  But my favorite was New Jersey until they decided to bring back Dina & get rid of Caroline.

-       I DVR every show I watch because my husband doesn’t want to watch The Real Housewives because they are fake.  Well it’s called entertainment!!  DUH!! He also says that the crime shows don’t portray how real cops act.  I say I don’t care it called entertainment!!!

-       Sunday afternoon is my time to catch up on all my shows!!  Don’t bother me or you may die!!  JK but seriously it’s my time!!

-       I got HBO just to watch True Detective and only watched one episode because I found the show boring but I learned I like Game of Thrones. 

-       The shows we watch together are:  Pawn Stars, Hillbilly Blood & Mountain Monsters. 

-       I am so ready for vacation I have been counting down since the were over a hundred days to go!! 

-       I am thinking about doing a duathlon, I just actually have to start riding a bike!!

I guess that’s really all I have to talk about!!  But I will do this again it was fun!!!

Until next time!!
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment