Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Vacation Countdown


With my vacation coming up in 9 days (OMG) I thought I would do a little vacation blog!!  I leave for Hawaii in 9 days & I am ready but I am not ready!!  I have a lot to do before I leave!  I have all of our clothes ready & just have a few things to get at the store before we leave.  I am going with my parents, my son, my aunt & uncle & 2 cousins.  My husband is not going because he had no vacation time.  We are staying at Aulani, a Disney Resort.  While I am there I am planning on doing yoga on beach & a bootcamp type class on the beach.  You all know I love bootcamp.  We will be going to the North Shore 1 day to a Shrimp Farm & hike to a water fall in a state park.  I am hoping I can maybe go Parasailing.  I will be spending a lot of time on the beach & sipping some cocktails!!

I am hoping to get into the gym a couple times this week!! But we will see.  I know I am doing bootcamp on Thursday, but I think I will run & ride the bike Wednesday.  I might do a little walk around the neighborhood tonight.

I probably won’t blog again until I get to Hawaii because I have a lot to do next week before we leave.  I will be blogging on phone!  I love technology!!

Until next time!!
Kristin




Aulani
Yoga on the Beach
The Lazy River
The Resort



No comments:

Post a Comment