Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Bedlam Recap

Ok I just realized that I didn’t post my Bedlam Race Recap!!  The Bedlam Race took place on I think the hottest day of the year July 25th.  The race started at 7:30, which I was hoping would have hoped it would have been kinda cool but no such luck.  I think when the race started it was like 85 degrees with absolutely no breeze.  I finished in 45 minutes which I am completely happy with considering how it was. 

After the race the race organizers had kiddie pools filled with ice & wet towels.  Which was a great relief after the hot run!

It took most of the day to recover from it.  I went to bed at 6:30 that evening.

All and all it was a great race & I am glad I did it!!!

I also used this run as my Virtual Run.

I did sign up for another Virtual Run, so I think will do it sometime this week!

Until next time!!

Kristin
Before


After
With my Medal

Virtual Run 

Virtual Run 

No comments:

Post a Comment