Thursday, March 13, 2014

Race Day Saturday



Race Day Shirt & Bib
Saturday is my 1st 5k of the year & I am super excited.  I picked my packet up on Tuesday & got my shirt & bib.  I was a little worried about the shirt but I really like the shirt.  I thought it would be a regular T-shirt but it is a nice running shirt.  I don’t like running in T-shirts.  This will be the 1st race I have done by myself.  I have always done my races with my dad, my BFF Holly or my sister (I was on a marathon relay team with her).  I kinda like the idea of running by myself but I really hope Holly will be able to do a few races this year!!! 

I am trying to figure out what music to listen to during the race.  I normally listen to Black Eyed Peas radio while I run but I think want to change it up.  I am thinking Disco might be good but I just don’t know!  Any ideas??
My Race Bib Frame

After I complete this race I will have to start a new display frame for my race bibs.  (see picture)  I think it is a great way to display my race accomplishments.  It also shows my create side that doesn’t get shown very much. 

I know a lot of people have a certain meal they eat the night before a run but I am not one of those people.  I normally do runs that are on Saturday & our family has pizza or some quick meal on Friday.  My husband picks dinner up on his way home on Friday & I think something he forgets I am running the next morning & I need to eat something somewhat healthy!!  I do drink a lot of water.  Since I stopped drinking soda water & tea is all I drink.  I do feel a lot better after I stopped drinking soda!!

That’s all I have for today!!  Until next time!!

Kristin               



No comments:

Post a Comment