Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Weekeend Update



Option 2
This weekend was great!!  Friday night to celebrate my race the next day my husband took out on a date!!  We went & had a glass of wine at the local Pub.  We got home around 6:30 pm, I still had to get my race day outfit ready.  But I had 2 different options because there was a chance of rain.  Thank goodness the rain held off until after the race.  I finished in 39.45.  Not my best finish by a long shot but I finished.  I didn’t get a metal or anything but I ran for a good cause the Special Olympics. 

Option 1
 


I decided to mix up my workout schedule a tad bit.  I have decided to run 3 days a week instead of just 2.  I have also decided to stop step class for now.  I can’t give up my bootcamp.  This week I will not get my normal gym time in because our son is having oral surgery on Wednesday.  Monday he was very nervous & Tuesday we are having a special dinner for him.  Since he won’t be able eat normal food awhile.  So I will try to get back in the gym on Thursday for bootcamp.

Until next time!!  Kristin

 



No comments:

Post a Comment