Monday, June 22, 2015

#1MillionMinutes


I am so excited to join #1MillionMinutes with #sweatpink! This summer my goal is to do 350 minutes of Running, walking, weight lifting or anything I can find, while wearing my favorite pink shirt.

I predict that we’ll ROCK the goal of #1MillionMinutes - we’ll actually hit 2 million of minutes this summer! I predict that Running or Yoga will be the top-logged movement.

I'll get extra minutes in by walking around the office!

My favorite way to get extra minutes in is by Running with Mandy. Mandy is my BEST activity partner because he/she is so motivating. Our favorite way to relax post-workout is to go home & relax.

I tag Holly, Mandy, and Bethany to help us reach #1MillionMInutes… or more!      

 

Until next time!!

Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment