Sunday, June 14, 2015

Smoothie Prep Day

Sunday smoothie prep day!!  This week I have Frozen Strawberries, Peaches, Mango & Blueberries.  I put my fruit in Ziploc Baggie & leave them in the freezer until the night before.  The night before I put the baggie of fruit in the fridge so they are defrosted  in the morning.  Also, Chocolate Banana Peanut which doesn’t take much prep. 
 
I will mix up the fruit to give variety.  This week will mix up this way
Monday: Mango Blueberry
Tuesday: Strawberry Peach 
Wednesday: Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter
Thursday: Strawberry Banana
Friday: Strawberry Blueberry
 
These smoothies all start off with the same basic stuff. 
1 1/2 cup Almond Milk
1 packet Instant Breakfast (Depending on what smoothie I am making I use a different flavor Instant Breakfast.  Monday: Vanilla, Tuesday: Strawberry, Wednesday: Chocolate, Thursday: Strawberry & Friday: Strawberry)
1/4 cup plain Yogurt
1/2 total Fruit (except for Chocolate Banana-just use 1 banana sliced)
For the Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie use 2 tablespoons of Creamy Peanut Butter
2 ice cubes
About a table spoon of Honey for sweetness. (except the the Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter)
Blend it all together in a Blender (I use Nutri Bullet)
 
Smoothie have become a part of my diet & I love it!!
 
Enjoy!
Kristin Rae
 

No comments:

Post a Comment