Sunday, June 14, 2015

Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad

I love pasta salad so I came up with this delicious recipe.  
 
1 pound any kind of pasta (the used spiral this time but I have uses macaroni)
1 bottle ranch dressing (I just used the store brand)
1 cup diced celery
1/2 cup shredded carrot
1/2 cup bacon bits (I used store bought but you could use the real thing)
 
Cook pasta according to package. Drain pasta & rinse with cold water.  You want the pasta cold when you start mixing everything together.
Put pasta in a big bowl, pour in the Ranch dressing.  Mix to combine.  Add in celery & carrots.  Mix to combine.  Finally, add in the bacon bits & mix everything together.  Cover with a lid & put in fridge & let it set for a couple hours.  
 
I love this recipe it is very simple & very delicious.  
 
Enjoy!
Kristin Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment