Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hard Work


I am taking this post to vent a little.  I have been made aware that some people around me (people I work with) are jealous of how I have changed my body image & that I am dressing to show that off.  They are not talking to me & treating me differently.  I have worked really hard to get my body to this point & I still have work to do.  I want to say to them watch out there’s more to come.  Yes I am showing off a little more legs, more butt & yes more boobage.  So what!!  Last year at this time I was very self-conscious about I looked but I have worked my ass off to look as good as a can, so guess what I am going to show it off!!!  To all the haters out there SCREW YOU!!            

Until next time!!
Kristin
In 2011





Vacation 2014
6/17/14
Vaction 2014
Vaction 2014
Vacation 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment