Monday, June 30, 2014

Inspiration


I am really trying to be inspiring to other people with my fitness journey.  I wanted to take time to thank the people in my life that have been inspiring to me in my fitness journey.  The first person I would like to thank is my dad!  He ran my 1st 5k with me.  He could have done it in faster time but he stay with me & finished with me!  Since my 1st 5k we have done 2 other 5k’s together!!  The second is my sister Bethany.  She is awesome with all the training & runs she does.  She has inspired me to train for a Half Marathon.  The third person that inspires me is my Best Friend Holly.  I got her started running & we have done several Runs together.  I always look forward to running with her.  OK I look forward to seeing her in general.  We keep each other motivated.  Every time we are together we laugh!!!

With that said I hope I am an inspiration to someone out there!!!

             

Until next time!!
Kristin
My Sister Bethany & I

BFF Holly & I
My Dad & I





No comments:

Post a Comment