Thursday, June 19, 2014

My Change


After I did my last post I started looking at older pictures of myself.  I did a side by side photo grid.  All I can say is WOW!!  Even if other people can’t see it I know I can.  I have gotten a few compliments on how I look.  I do know I want to look better though.  I just have to keep pushing myself.  My husband is a great motivator.  I go to the gym in the evenings & he cooks dinner.  So when I get home dinner is ready!!  He also know how much I like working out & he encourages me to get to the gym! 

On that note, I am rethinking my gym schedule.  I got a new class schedule from the gym, they don’t have step class anymore, which I am kinda bummed about!  The class changed to Step Pump Fusion.  I don’t know if I am going to try it.  They still have my bootcamp on Thursday, YAY!!!!  So I think I will run and/or ride the bike on Tuesday & Wednesday & do bootcamp on Thursday!! But in order to get to where I want to be I have to stick to my plan!!!!  Wish me luck!!!!              

Until next time!!
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment