Thursday, June 26, 2014

Tinkerbell Half Marathon


I am trying to decide if I want to do the Tinkerbell Half Marathon in Disneyland?!?!  Well maybe I am not trying to decide, I want to do it but I need to convince my husband yes I should do it.  It is a little expensive, I would have to get to California & then I would have to stay somewhere.  The most I would have to pay for the race is $225!  But I would a highlight of me running!!  Not only do I love running but I LOVE Tinkerbell.  As far as getting there I could wait & not get my plane tickets for a while. And where to stay, I would stay at the Disneyland Hotel right there in Disneyland.  But I am also trying to get my best friend Holly to either do the 5k or the 10k.  She is not ready to do a Half yet.  And maybe, just maybe I get talk my sister Bethany to doing it to, then we can make it a girls trip.  I think it would be fun.  The race isn’t until May of 2015 so we all have time to train!!                    

Until next time!!
Kristin



No comments:

Post a Comment