Monday, July 21, 2014

Diva Dash


The Diva Dash is only 5 days away!!  I am ready.  I have been training pretty hard.  I think I will do pretty good!!!  I have my playlist all ready for Saturday!!  I consists of:

Boom Boom Pow – Black Eyed Peas

Happy – Pharrell

Stronger – Britney Spears

Toxic – Britney Spears

Work Bitch – Britney Spears

Fergalicious – Fergie

Please Don’t Stop the Music – Rihanna

Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO

Stronger – Britney Spears

Eye of the Tiger – Survivor

Hey Ya – Outcast

Push It – Salt N Peppa

I am not a Britney Spears fan but a few of her songs make my runs more enjoyable.  I also have the Black Eyed Peas/Fergie on my list I love running to their songs!!  All together this playlist is 49 minutes 48 seconds I know it won’t take me that long but I wanted enough to keep me going!!  I am thinking it will take me anywhere between 37 – 40 minutes to finish!!  My goal is to always finish a 5k in under 40 minutes. 

 

Until next time!!
Kristin


No comments:

Post a Comment