Monday, July 14, 2014

Weekly Recap


I am so proud of myself this week!!  I actually made  it to the gym 3 times this week & I worked out at home one day!!

Monday – I did a 1 ½ mile run.  I really do like my run days!! I only have a little over a week and a half until my Diva Dash!

Tuesday – Step/Pump Fusion class at the gym.  I actually really like tis classing it is the Cardio I need & the weights I love!!

Wednesday – I didn’t go to the gym. L

Thursday – Bootcamp!!!!!  Everyone knows I Love Bootcamp so I won’t say anything else!!

Friday – Date night (even if we stayed in)

Saturday – I used the Nike Training Club app on my Nook & did a 30 minute sorta class.  It was a lot of weights which I love.  I was actually sore on Sunday!!

Sunday – Relax day!!  Laundry day!!

This week I plan on about the same schedule!!!    

 

Until next time!!
Kristin


No comments:

Post a Comment