Monday, August 18, 2014

My Week in Review


This week I was in the gym 3 times!! 
After 7 1/2 Mile on the Bike

Monday – I rode the bike for 7 ½ mile in 20 minutes

Tuesday – I needed a run day!!!  1 ½ miles!

Wednesday – I was tired I just wanted to go home after work, so that’s what I did!!

Bootcamp Day
Thursday – BOOTCAMP!!!  It was a great class as always!!!!

This weekend was the best weekend I have had in a long time!!!  Friday night was very relaxing.  Cole & I watched Face-off (the TV Show) together.  Then Saturday Todd & I jumped on the Harley & rode to Eureka Springs, Arkansas with some of our friends.  We had lunch & rode back it was just nice to get out on the motorcycle!!  Sunday was a relaxation day.  Well not really I did a 30 minute upper body workout & did laundry.  That is relaxing to me!!!  This week I plan on celebrating my birthday which is on Friday!!!     

Until next time!!
Riding down the road
Kristin
Friday Night
Saturday

Sunday morning workout




No comments:

Post a Comment