Monday, August 4, 2014

Last Week's Recap


Last week was kinda crazy!!  I didn’t make it to the gym on Monday because Todd & I went to look at furniture.  Tuesday I did go to the gym & did the elliptical, is not my favorite but I did it for 20 minutes.  Wednesday was another gym day but it was lower body day which is not one of my favorite either but because my new workout partner wants to do it I kinda bite the bullet.  I really think I get enough lower body workout by running!!  But oh well.  Thursday is Bootcamp!!!  My favorite class!!! My new workout partner thinks this class is more cardio than anything else but I disagree.  It’s also lower body, upper body & cardio rolled into one!!!  That’s why I love it so much!!  Friday is always my rest day!!  Saturday I ran 2 miles with one of my Marathon Relay team members!! (I will talk about it a minute)  Sunday is normally a rest day but I decided to do 45 minutes of upper body work!!!  So I was in the gym 3 days this week, I ran outside once & I worked out at home once.  I really need to work on running & upper body!!  But my workout partner has other Ideas.  I have to get ready for the marathon relay.        

Tuesday
Tuesday
Now to talk about this marathon relay!!  I am super excited about this.  I did the Route 66 Marathon Relay last year with my sister.  This year I have a new team & I am team captain.  The team consists of: my BFF Holly, our friend Mandy, my friend Celeste, her husband Terry & me.  Our Team name is:  The Pink Ladies & a T-Bird (Terry is the T-Bird).  So, Saturday Celeste & I ran around our neighborhood.  We did 2 miles.  We all need to work on mileage, that’s why I need to work on running, instead of lower body!!  Oh well I will work it out & get the work I need!!  I am running the longest leg of the relay (5.6 miles), the reason for that is I want to prove to myself that I can do it!!

This week’s workout schedule is:  

Monday – Arc Trainer @ the gym (20 minutes) & maybe some upper body at home

Tuesday – Lower Body or Broken Arrow Fit Club (if I can convince my workout partner to)

Wednesday – Run 20 to 30 minutes

Thursday – Bootcamp

Friday – REST

Saturday – Outside run with Holly & maybe Celeste

Sunday – 45 minutes Upper Body  

Until next time!! Kristin



Thursday



Sunday
Sunday


No comments:

Post a Comment