Thursday, August 14, 2014

Training Thursday: Goals


I have a few goals to accomplish by the end of the year!! 

1.    I want to buy a bike!!  I am not a big fan of riding the bike at the gym but I know that riding a bike is really good exercise.  Plus, a goal for next year is to maybe do a Duathalon. 

2.    I want to beat my PR for a 5k. 

3.    I want to get to a 10 minute mile in running

4.    I want to join a running club or maybe start one (any ideas on how to start one would be great)

5.    I want to get my husband in the gym with me because I think it would be fun to have him there.

6.    Work more on upper body strength

7.    Cross train is something I need to work on!!  I have been better.

8.    Run the Route 66 Marathon relay.

 

 

Now to actually accomplish these goal!!!  Wish me luck & encourage me to reach my goals!!!   

Until next time!!
Kristin




4 comments:

  1. If you figure out how to start a running club, let me know because that's something I've been interested in doing! Thanks for linking up with Let's Talk Training Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I defiantly will let you know! I am really glad I was able to do the link up!

      Delete
  2. I'm with you on not enjoying riding the bike at the gym. I have one hanging out on my balcony at the moment, but the fact that I live on the 3rd floor of my apartment complex is somewhat detrimental to my willpower to actually go biking. :x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get my bike! We have a lot of great trails around here for me to ride!

      Delete